Free Resources for Marketing Your Photography Business
Many of you know Photoshelter, a popular online company for sharing photos with your clients. They now have many excellent, free Photoshelter documents that are very useful to NGO photographers trying to market themselves. To give you a taste, they have:
- The Photographer’s Social Media Handbook
- Starting a Photography Business
- The Freelancer’s Online Marketing Blueprint
- Email Marketing for Photographers
- The 2010 Photography Blog Handbook
You have to submit your email address to Photoshelter to receive copies of the documents, but they’re totally free and well done. Definitely worth reading.